We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

First timers staying at Royal West Indies in March. Is the BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars held year round? Do we have to make reservations? Also, how far is the walk from RWI? Thank you!!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

Yes, I believe the Sunday night BBQ is held year round. We went to it last June and then again in December. The food is really good and it's fun!

It's not a bad walk at all from RWI, probably about 10-15 minutes on the beach. We felt very comfortable walking back via the beach at night too.

I know RWI has a really nice beach bbq themselves which I think is held on Saturday nights. We were strolling by after dinner somewhere else but stopped to have a drink and hang out on the beach for awhile when we came upon it. It looked very very fun! I would say it rivals SS bbq but in a more laid back way.

As far as reservations go we made ours the same day and that was fine. I would definitely make one though.

Have a wonderful trip....you will love RWI and Provo!

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

Thanks so much!

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
26 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

can anyone participate in the beach bbq? what is the cost? Thanks

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
26 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

Can anyone participate in the Beach BBQ Bonfire? What is the cost for dinner? Thanks

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

Sure anyone can go. The cost is $50.00 per person not including tax and gratuity or drinks. This is the one at Seven Stars. I would plan on spending about $90.00 per person with a drink or two.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,857 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

Yes anyone participate. Even Canadians.

It costs around $49 tho the price increased for the holiday season and I'm not sure if it went back down

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,371 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

Beach BBQ events are great fairly inexpensive evenings out and a way to enjoy the beach and a bonfire.

We have enjoyed many of them.

Most resorts offer one of these.

Mike

8. Re: BBQ bonfire at Seven Stars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:20