We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regent palm spa appointment

Boston
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Regent palm spa appointment

Hello,

Two questions.

How is the spa at regent palm? And how does one go about making a reservation? Thanks

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,120 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

Awesome spa, been there quite a few times for a massage. Great steam room and outdoor showers too, at least on the men's side. No idea what they have on the ladies side. The best way is to call the Palms at (649) 946-8666.

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

On the women's side they have steam room, outdoor shower, and men that feed you grapes.

(OK, not really on the grapes) but they do have the same goodies for the women as they do for the men.

Hoboken, New Jersey
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

So to confirm, there are some things "off the menu" that you can procure from this Spa?

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,120 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

Sure, ask for whatever you want, see how far that gets you. Seriously, it's a very nice place, no "extras", just like any other nice spa.

If you need to go in the gutter RAK2676, contact scubadave on this forum. Very good resource...

Edited: 01 February 2013, 03:27
Canada
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

Or you could contact SpaTropique directly http://www.spatropique.com/

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

The Regent Spa is just perfect. Call them direct to make an appointment, they will also do what you want. That gets quite expensive though. see website

www.regenthotels.com/EN/Palms/Spa-Fitness

click on spa, and the menu will pop up.

an FYI. The tip is automatically added to your bill at the end of the treatment. I believe 18% so unless you want to give extra, do not leave them cash. We left her a little a head of time, as they know you get billed for the tip.

enjoy

djb

Edited: 01 February 2013, 18:28
Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

I timed out... sorry

then scroll down and click on spa menu.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
194 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

Hey guys

I am actually staying at ALexandra next door in few weeks. Can anyone tell me what general massage prices are here? I am going to email them of course, but trying to get a feel? Anyone know a range for a facial or hour long massage?

Jim

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
945 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

I'd suggest you wait til you get to the Alexandra, check out their spa arrangement and walk next door to the Regent Palms spa. I think you'll notice some differences.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
194 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Regent palm spa appointment

Oh no no

I worded my message wrong . I am wondering what general price range is for standard massage at the regent palms ;o