We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo!!! Go go go

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
east hampton
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Flamingo!!! Go go go

So it's almost been a week we've been here (times flying...ugh.) and I just wanted to thank you all for your Advice! We wanted to give some feedback: we have been to quite a few restaurants and honestly cn say flamingo is our place!!! So casual and one maybe not say its much to look at but wow the service is great everyone's always so friendly (especially Peter) and their food is beyond amazing. Better than the fancy restaurants we've been too. Highly recommend it!

Also went to coral gardens today saw lots of awesome fish and turtles. This place Is unreal!!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

So glad you enjoyed Flamingos......it's one our favorite restaurants for great casual dining right on the beach!

Since you liked Flamingos, I highly recommend going to Sailing Paradise. Same idea, casual, local food on the water. It's located in Blue Hills, but they offer a free shuttle.....give them a try!! Great cracked conch and jerked chicken!

Edited: 10 February 2013, 01:35
east hampton
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Yes thanks for the recommendation :) we loved it! And we plan on going to sailing paradise Monday I believe! I'm excited and if its like flamingos were in luck! Yum! I love the jerk chicken it's my favorite and my boyfriend has been getting conch for every meal, perfect!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,049 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Glad to hear you're having a great time!

Can you post pictures when you return? I need a fix!

east hampton
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Thank you thank you!!! Yes will do!! How do I do that? On this forum? I have some great shots already :)!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,068 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

We also enjoy the casual atmosphere and delicious food at Flamingo.Nice way to take a break from the sun for lunch.

Mike

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

There's nothing like having that coconut curry grouper, rum punch in hand, while sitting at that rail looking out onto the most beautiful water ever....priceless!

Glad you enjoyed it Lacey!

New York
Level Contributor
644 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Where is Flamingos?

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

It is located next door to the Ocean Club East resort. It actually sits between OCE and Club Med. It's a yellow building right off the beach.

New York
Level Contributor
644 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
556 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Flamingo!!! Go go go

I love Flamingos. The grouper can't be beat. If you go to Sailing Paradise, their jerk chicken is really good.