We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

Westford...
Level Contributor
258 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

I heard Seven has a Sunday buffet but can't find any details. Need info.

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
517 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

www.sevenstarsgracebay.com/Eblast/Deck_BBQ/

I found this, but I don't know how to post it as a link

Pryor, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
517 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

Well, it posted as a link as soon as I hit submit!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

We have been to the Seven Stars BBQ twice now that happens on Sunday nights. It is held on the beach and is a buffet, and was priced at $50.00 per person plus tax and tip. It is very fun and the food is good. Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

Are drinks extra?

Scarsdale, NY
Level Contributor
12 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

We ate at the Seven Stars' Sunday evening barbecue on the beach last February and both the food and experience were super wonderful. Food was very tasty and of high quality, service was great, view was beautiful (we made sure to get a reservation before sunset), music was a great touch (though the song selections were mostly odd). I felt like it was a great value, and I don't think I'll forget how wonderful it felt to get food from the buffet while standing barefoot in the sand in my long dress. All six of us loved it, and many of us are not so easy to please! It's been almost a year, so I don't remember if the drinks were extra. I do remember that after we finished eating, there was a bonfire and benches to sit on and enjoy the music and beach. I remember liking it so much that I tried to write a review, but there was no restaurant category to post. I wish I was back there now. Enjoy!

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

Yes drinks are extra...plus 21% tax & service charge

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

Thank you. I figured they were extra. Lol

Knoxville TN
Level Contributor
339 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

I believed I ate my weight in artisan cheeses and cerviche when I last went. So definitely a good deal for me :)

9. Re: Seven bufft on Sunday eve?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:16