We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trading into the Alexandra thru II

massachusetts
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
trading into the Alexandra thru II

Hi -

Just like to know if anyone out there had any experience trading their Interval International timeshare for the Alexander in Provo. We were looking for next (2014) May June July or August.??

Is it very difficult, just looking for some idea if it was even possible, as we need to deposit soon for next year.

We stayed at beaches with family a few years ago & would love to return to the Turks, that beach was so beautiful. We own a 1 bedroom on the Cape Cod, but would settle for a studio, we have traded into Aruba many times & had no trouble.

Thanks so much for your input really appreciate it

Kathy

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,697 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trading into the Alexandra thru II

There are only 32 units that are Timeshare. Most timeshare owners that I know use their weeks. Might be hard to do. I have met only two people in 10 years that have traded while i was down there, and i think it was in August., and November

Good Luck

massachusetts
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trading into the Alexandra thru II

Thanks so much for a speedy reply. I should say I am not surprised given the reviews of the place, I might just put in for there & also another destination. Let fate decide right!!!!

Thanks again for your input.

Woodbridge, VA
Level Contributor
114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trading into the Alexandra thru II

I had a trade request in for about six months and never got it so we had better luck renting our timeshare on redweek and using the money to stay where we wanted in Turks

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,227 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trading into the Alexandra thru II

There use to be about a 3 year wait, no one wants to give it up!

USA Today ranked their restaurant today, best views to dine in the world:

usatoday.com/story/…

5. Re: trading into the Alexandra thru II

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 06:16