We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked!!!!

Shelton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
294 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Booked!!!!

We are booked for July at Point Grace!!! Amazing deal from Luxury Link 7 nights, transfers, breakfast... One night dinner at their restaurant, two 30 min massages for 2,061 + I found a 10% coupon code!!!! I'm so excited to go back to Paradise this summer....maybe someone else can benefit from this deal too!!!! Ps that is the "auction" price for I think June through August

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
743 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked!!!!

Lucky! Take me with you! ;)

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,431 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked!!!!

Looks like a great price and the resort is lovely.

You will have the place almost to yourselves.

Mike

Canada
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked!!!!

Sounds like an amazing deal! Congratulations! July is hot and beautiful.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked!!!!

That is a great deal! I had a massage down there one visit and was wowed by the beauty and quietness of the property.

Have a great trip!!

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked!!!!

That is an amazing deal..We have dealt with LL in the past and they have great deals..Congrats on grabbing that deal..

Milltown, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,394 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked!!!!

Patty, How did you remain quiet??? I didn't think it was possible.

Shelton, Connecticut
Level Contributor
294 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked!!!!

Thanks all....any tips on the property would be helpful if u have them!!! Let the countdown begin!

8. Re: Booked!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 07:15