We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most accurate weather info for the island

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Most accurate weather info for the island

Hello all,

Looking for the most accurate weather info for the island. Weather.com is a bust in my opinion. I ask this because I want to start booking my excursions for the middle of March. Anybody have any luck with a certain website? Just want it to be accurate please...

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

None really, especially for next couple of weeks, it will be wrong.

Best for weather is just looking at live webcams, compare to forecasts from different places.

I have found Windguru.com to be kinda close, but I wouldn't book anything until you get there

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,815 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Not sure if it is the best....I like it, it matches the webcam more days than not.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

So don't book anything until you're there for excursions during their PEAK season? What if they fill up?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
129 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

We have never had a problem with excursions filling up. Just call the day you arrive. This isn't cancun after all :)

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

Good call honeymoontraveler... but this is PEAK SEASON! Come on now. I want to ensure we find something available.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

You will understand when you arrive husker, honeymoontraveler speaks the truth. I wouldn't worry about it. I bet if you show up on the beach a half hour before departure and say "I want to go out today" it won't be a problem. If you're expecting crowds, you have been misled about this destination (unless you pick a week that is school vacation in the US and even then I wouldn't call it a busy by most island standards). It's part of the beauty of Provo. Don't stress and definitely enjoy. Here's my weather prediction...85 and sunny with a nice breeze, chance of showers in the afternoon. Hope you have a great time. If I'm wrong, call me out on it when you get back.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

I like to stick my head out the window. Never wrong!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

I definitely will Provoburn, but I hope I can jsut say THANK YOU! I like many other Americans have waaaay too many things on our plate. It will be soooo nice to unwind with a frozen concoction!

9. Re: Most accurate weather info for the island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2014, 06:17