We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
179 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

Hi - We are going to be renting a timeshare at the Alexandra. Does anyone know if the timeshare units are scattered throughout all 4 buildings on the property or are they only in the Chelsea building? I have heard conflicting reports. The last I heard was that they are ONLY in the Chelsea building and are all oceanfront???

I'm just trying to find out if that's true or if there are oceanfront and oceanview rooms.

Btw - we rented a 1 bedroom unit.

Thanks!

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

The Timeshares are in the Ocean Front Chelsea Building...Great views.

Enjoy...When are you going?

Edited: 11 March 2013, 19:49
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
179 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

Wow, really?? I thought it was too good to be true when I read that the units were oceanfront! I didn't want to get my hopes up.

It will be our first time in TCI and we are going in July. :)

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,681 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

I own a two bedroom in April, and can't wait to get there. I was one of the first to buy there, before they even built.... I bought, for the fact that it was Ocean Front.

Enjoy your stay !!!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
179 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

Nice!!! Like I said, it's going to be our first time there. If it's as nice as I'm expecting it to be, I have a feeling I'll be wanting to buy one by the time we leave, too. LOL!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

For a 1st timer, it appears to me you are doing it right. Oceanfront view gives you more memories to take back home. Enjoy that Grace Bay view listening to the real water sounds along with your spouse. And if you are on a 3rd floor or higher level, you are really in for best part of enjoying Grace Bay. DR. JIM

6. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 22:11
7. Re: The Alexandra Resort - Timeshare Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 04:15