We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Hello experts,

Could you please tell me the details of the Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour specials? I was thinking about getting a cab to Grace Bay Club and then walking on the beach to Club Med... Is that feasible? Google Maps only shows the Royal West Indies resort separating the two spots...

Thanks!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,994 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

The walk is easy. No idea about their happy hour specials. Bring the big boy wallet.

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

And the infinity bar never quite matches up the magazine pictures - however the nearby comfy chairs, fire pits etc make this a great evening spot.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,438 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

It's very chic, very upscale, usually pretty empty! It's worth seeing just because it's pretty, but 1 drink will cost $20-$25.

Another option is The Deck at Seven Stars. Just as nice, but what makes it nicer is when Daniel and Nadine sing, they're awesome! Drinks probably as mush. (they play Thur and Sat there)

Both are extremely laid back loungy type ambience, definitely contrast with Club Med. Both usually wrap up around 9:30-10 pm.

And Happy Hours don't usually consist of bargain prices on Provo, usually means live music. (that's the special) There are a few drink specials, such as at Somewhere On The Beach at Coral Gardens.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
488 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Hi all! Our first time to TCI will be next January. Are Grace Bay Club and Seven Stars beach walkable from the Alexandra Resort? Obviously, it would be best to walk to these places, but not back after dark. Thanks much!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Yeah, that Somewhere at Coral Gardens seems like the place to watch sunsets, right? I know the sunsets will be against the land and not pure water, but probably the best way to relax while still have a decent priced happy hour beverage...

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

go toe SOMEWHERES on a Wednesday - half price bottles of wine / happy hour beers and the fantastic SALLY GREENWOOD singing. YouTube her if you never caught her act.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Somewhere sounds great on a Wednesday. But what about another day before that? When are their happy hours and music offered Sat, Sun, Mon, or Tues?

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

have posted the full line up in a new thread

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Melb33~ You can definitely walk from the Alexandra to those properties. It would probably take around a half hour. To take a taxi back would be about $10.00 for 2 people. When my husband and I stayed at Villa Renaissance we walked down towards the Alexandra and had dinner at a couple of spots down that way and took a cab back. That worked out perfectly. We just walked up to the front desk (of the resort where we had dinner) and they called a cab for us. When we ate at Bay Bistro the bartender was kind enough to call a cab for us.

Have fun!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club happy hour?

Husby-Amp, I don't see the new thread with the happy hour spots for this week. I wonder if St. Patty's Day will be something fun somewhere??