We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

uk
Level Contributor
516 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

I know that Beaches advertise one of their restaurants as adult only but would I be able to go with my 15 year old son?

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
673 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

I thought it was 16+ as there we have seen teens there with their parents.

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

Have you? Hmmm that's interesting. We are traveling with 16 year old son in May but also 13 yr old daughter so she would be out. I imagine they would just as soon get a burger somewhere than eat fancy French food! Haha!

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

We just came back and took our teens. The boys just had to be wearing collar shirts. The sign does say 18+(preferred) but they did not say anything. And I did see one family with a child probably around 10.

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

Really? Wow that's interesting. My kids are older, very well traveled and obviously fine in a nice restaurant. I figured I would just go with hubby but if they want to go it's nice that maybe it wouldn't be a problem. I imagine they (Beaches) just want to have a few places without screaming toddlers for those of us who are long past that stage. Thanks much for the reply and hopefully I can bring my two teenagers with us although again, they probably have zero problem with bagging the swanky dinner and opting for a burger or pizza somewhere casual instead on their own.

uk
Level Contributor
516 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like as long as the teens are well behaved the resort doesn't seem too bothered?

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

Rachie when do you go? Let us all know how it goes and if you have any issues with your teenager in adult restaurant although it really sounds like you won't. Have fun! We are there in May.

uk
Level Contributor
516 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

we leave on the 31st Mch for 14 nights

Michigan
Level Contributor
733 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

Have a great time! I look forward to your review and to hear what your teenager thought of the place.

Pittsburgh
13 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

With all do respect, it's adults only. Take your kids to another resturaunt that's why there are 16 resteraunts. Lets the adults enjoy the adult only.

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beaches resort...Adult only restaurant

Sorry, i have to disagree.. . Please tell me the difference between my teenagers and me and my husband sitting at a table eating dinner. Nothing. Of course, I am respectful of people around me and if I thought for one second my 15 and 17 year old would have been a problem I would never have taken them. But, for the $10,000 I spent and they asked to come with us, I did not see a problem at all and would do it again. JMO