We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from airport to club med turks and caicos

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pine Bush, New York
11 posts
Save Topic
transportation from airport to club med turks and caicos

hi I heard the hotel does have transportation, from the airport, to the hotel, I was just wondering what to look for when I get to the airport

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from airport to club med turks and caicos

All the resorts have reps to meet you - some have signs, others little desks.

The area outside the airport is about the size of a large bedroom so you wont get lost in the crowd!

if in ANY doubt, just ask one of the other reps who will be happy to help you.

Pine Bush, New York
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from airport to club med turks and caicos

thank you

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,130 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation from airport to club med turks and caicos

There will be a Club Med rep to greet you just outside the door. it will probably be Diesel, a very friendly stout young guy. If you purchased air transport through Club Med, then transport from airport to the Club Med village is included and Diesel will get you into a van/bus. If you purchased air on your own, separate from Club Med, Diesel will still have your name on his list and will put you on the van/bus but tell you that you owe the driver the fare (probably $15 these days). You can take a taxi on your own for the same price (plus tip) but the general taxi vans load up people going to several resorts and you are likely to stop several times on the way to Club Med. The dedicated Club Med taxis/vans also get the full reception greeting when they get to the village, which you don't get on your own. Either way will get you to the Club Med for the same price, but I suggest taking the Club Med van because you tend to get into the Club Med mood sooner that way.

By the way, have you been to a Club Med before? If not, I recommend that you check my trip reports at www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html and especially read the "Guide for first time GMs" at the top of that page.

Edited: 18 April 2013, 16:07
4. Re: transportation from airport to club med turks and caicos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 06:17