We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top 100 beaches

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
5,790 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Top 100 beaches

FYI....

Grace Bay made #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cnn.com/2013/…

djb

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,773 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top 100 beaches

I've been to all but 5. Funny how it's subjective, because for me Maldives is #1.

No Out Islands in Bahamas either, which should rank.

And of all the pictures they could have used of Grace Bay, they don't show the electric water!

I personally rank Grace Bay higher than the one in Italy.

No matter what, it seems that every list contains Grace Bay, doesn't it?

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
612 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top 100 beaches

I agree out islands Exuma etc should be in there and Grace Bay should be ranked higher than that beach in Italy....

marlton
Level Contributor
155 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top 100 beaches

Blamona and ryanboz7 you are correct Grace Bay should be above Italy......while the Italian beaches have a lovely view, mostly pebbles vs. sand and very CROWDED!

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top 100 beaches

I have been most, although Paradise Beach, Croatia had a slightly different charm during my Military days!!

I think the Maldives should rank highest (although I live "on" Grace Bay) as whether I'm at Moofushi, W-Retreat or the Coco Palm, the beaches are beyond perfect!!

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top 100 beaches

Wow, interesting list! ONly been to a few

Blamona, which haven't you been to?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,773 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top 100 beaches

Malaysia, (2) Phillipines (another 2?).

Funny how ultimately it's subjective because everybody has an opinion.

But it always seems that Grace Bay makes EVERYBODIES list!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,569 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Top 100 beaches

Funny, I have only beach on my short list. It's called GRACE BAY. Runner-ups would be any other beach Turks & Caicos has. Mudjin Harbour gets a Honorable mention though. DR. JIM

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Top 100 beaches

Yea for Grace Bay! But really, the picture they used is about the worst they could have chosen....doesn't even show the water at all....but, maybe that's a good thing? ;-)

And no Hawaii beaches? Lanakai beach on Oahu is one of the most beautiful in the world imho. A well kept secret I guess.

United States
Level Contributor
451 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Top 100 beaches

I can't believe Panama City, FL beat out Meads Bay in Anguilla! They left off a ton of great beaches but included some not-so-nice ones. I guess they were going for diversity of location with this one.

10. Re: Top 100 beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 06:18