We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Beaches

Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Beaches

Wow! I can't count the number of times I said that this week. We just returned from our stay at Beaches and from the second we arrived at the airport we had excellent service. At the airport we were notified that we had been upgraded to a suite! After the short drive to the airport we were greeted with cold towls and fruity drinks the whisked away to the concierge lounge. Check in was a breeze and we were shocked to learn we had been upgraded from two adjoining Turquoise Deluxe rooms to a Two Bedroom Presidential Suite (usually a butler category but we didn't get a butler). She then personally walked us to our room and showed us our room and went through our welcome packet with us. We mentioned wanting to eat at Kimonos the next night and she called right away and made our reservations. We unpacked changed and headed out. Everything was perfect. Yes really, perfect! The food was amazing every meal, every one was friendly and helpful and the resort is absolutely gorgeous!

As I said all of the food was great but our favorites were Mario's for breakfast and Dinner, Barefoot (loved the atmosphere), Arizonas for lunch YUM!!!, Bella Napoli for pizza, Kimonos (best Hibachi experience we have had) Cricketers and Soy. Oh Soy! I wish it was open for lunch because I would have eaten lunch there every day.

We did 2 tours with Island Routes Provo Adventures and the Seaside Scavenger Hunt and my MIL took the kids on the Semi-Sub. They were all great but personally we preferred the Scavenger hunt over the Provo adventures. We got to hunt for conch and then spent a long to at this Fort George Cay hunting for shells and sand dollars.

The water park is great and I like how the Italian pool has a DJ during the day but the beach is quiet. So no matter your mood there us always a place for you.

The beach is fabulous! The sand isn't as fine as Negril, the water gets deep quicker and it isnt as wide as Negril in most spots but no complaints here. Absolutely beautiful!

By our second day we were planning for next year! Just waiting to find out the kids last day of school and we are booking!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
989 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Beaches

Glad you had a great trip!! The worst part is having to come home...we just got back from beaches a couple of weeks ago and I'm already dying to return!!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,727 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Beaches

It's always nice to get upgraded with your Island living quarters. Gets your Provo Paradise Mode in the "HAPPY" zone. DR. JIM

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,323 posts
659 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Beaches

Glad you enjoyed your stay! The beach is definitely amazing!!!

4. Re: Just back from Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 05:17