We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches T&C key west village

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beaches T&C key west village

My family and I plan to visit this resort next April. I started to do some research and wonder if anyone has stayed in the new key west village. There are not too many reviews of it.

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

pumken

Beaches just opened the Key West Village to guests May 20th so it may take a while to get feedback from TA contributors on this forum.

We just returned to Beaches end of March into the first week of April for Spring Break and did get a peak at a few rooms that were done, just beautiful. We booked again for next year in the Key West Village. We usually stay in the Italian Village or the Caribbean Village.

Edited: 26 June 2013, 02:44
Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,061 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

pumpek,

i have not stayed at beaches but met a women in the airport that stayed in the key west village just a week ago with her 4 yos. she said it was amazing.

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

The first reports have been going up on yrip advisor mentioning their stays in the Key West Village. They are saying the rooms are very nice and the village has a quieter, more laid back feeling.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

@negrilbeachlovergirl

Just curious what room did you book at Key West Village. I’m looking right now to book a room for 2 people ? I’m not sure except for extra space the need for a 1 bedroom since I really don’t need a full kitchen being that it’s an inclusive and I don’t spend that much time in the room . Did you happen to see any of the studio type rooms?

thanks for any feedback

Level Contributor
1,896 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

laxrocks

Kindly excuse my late response as we just returned this past weekend from a 3 week trip to Jamaica.

We booked the Sunset Key Oceanview Room with 1 king and 1 trundle. It is now called the Key West Oceanview Concierge. There are other rooms available which are similar but with different views. For 2 people wanting an oceanview accommodation in the Key West Village and without a need for a 1 bedroom IMO this would be a great choice.

Enjoy your research & Grace Bay Beach!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

We got back a few weeks ago. We stay at Italian village. We met some people that stay at Keys which is right next to Italian village. They said they got a good price for rooms. Was more quieter and had to use pool at Italian village. Which makes Italian village pool more crowed. They put new restaurant in the Keys that are more for adults. Not to many people because they pretty much just opened. They looked nice . And not far either to all the places. Also saw small pools in each of they little backyards. Very cute...

Edited: 04 August 2013, 12:12
7. Re: Beaches T&C key west village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 07:18