We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beaches turks and caicos wedding dvd

cleethorpes,lincolns...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
beaches turks and caicos wedding dvd

Hi there ahs anyone used wedding dvd from beaches, we had a video taken of our wedding in May,took 6-7 weeks for an edit to be sent. Now we have received edit it is terrible,looks like 5 yr old has filmed and company are trying to say all filming was deliberate, but they are not helping or offering anything for us, anyone else had any experiences???

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: beaches turks and caicos wedding dvd

Hi littlemissiny,

I'm sorry that you weren't pleased with the final product of your wedding video. I have sent you a private message with contact details so that we can address your concerns and hopefully resolve this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

2. Re: beaches turks and caicos wedding dvd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 05:17