We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here we come!

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Here we come!

I can't believe it's finally here! Hubby and I are driving to Dallas this afternoon and then flying out tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn and will be in Provo around noon:) Thank you for all the tips and advice. The only reservations I made are for Coco Bistro to celebrate our 25th anniversary and a half day snorkel trip with Island Vibes. We plan to rent a car one day to go to Sopodilla Bay and eat at Las Brisas for lunch. We plan to do a lot of relaxing and enjoying the view.

I will do my best to post a trip report and pictures. I know I am going to be sad when this is over because we have looked forward to it for so long. If the flights weren't $700+ each, we'd come back and bring the girls with us for Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll win the lottery...

Let me know if you have any other suggestions or advice on what to bring. When we get there we will be living by my dad's famous vacation mantra, "We did not come on this vacation to save money or lose weight!" Love it!

Liz

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here we come!

hey hurry up and get here!! the sun is shining and the sea is warm!!!

congratulations on your anniversary!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here we come!

Thank you! 28 more hours until my toes are in the sand:)

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Here we come!

Have a wonderful trip. I look forward to your trip report. Love, love your dad's vacay mantra!!!! :) And, feel your pain regarding airfare...almos $700 each for us as well. Again, enjoy your trip!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Here we come!

Thank you, LolaBeach! And all of my friends have now adopted that saying. Even their kids say it whenever the plane lands to wherever they are headed:)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Here we come!

Enjoy your vacation and your toes in the sand!

Also, Las Brisas is closed on Tuesdays so be sure to plan accordingly! Chalk Sound is stunning!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
10,275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Here we come!

Your dad's motto is better than mine--he's a smart guy. Mine is "Come to the Turks&Caicos Islands--It's All Good!" Told you his is better. DR. JIM

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Here we come!

That made me LOL, Dr. Jim!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Here we come!

Have fun, enjoy the sun, sand, and surf!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Here we come!

Have a wonderful trip! I love your Dad's mantra too! One to live by for sure. :-)

10. Re: Here we come!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 07:18