We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grills at VDM

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grills at VDM

Can anyone comment on the grills at Villa Del Mar (# available, cleanliness, etc...)

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,945 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grills at VDM

There are 2 Weber Genesis grills. In good shape last time I used them.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grills at VDM

Located right by the little bar area. I only recall one grill.....but then I wasn't doing the cooking! When we were there, we used it once and only saw one other family use the grill area a couple of times in the early evening.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grills at VDM

Two there, always clean and in good working condition. Convenient to the bar and fresh grown herbs too! Enjoy!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
774 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grills at VDM

It's pretty cool to have some steaks on the barbe, while enjoying some chit chat with other guests and the bartender and sipping on a cold beer or a colorful cocktail... Island living... Just relaxed and chilled out

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Grills at VDM

I didn't personally inspect the grills, but found the rest of the resort Q-tip clean.

Val reminds me of how I used to dream of a great steak, when I lived and worked along the coast. Now living inland, all I dream of is fresh fish on the grill. :b

6. Re: Grills at VDM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 06:19