We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Kids Club

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Kids Club

We are going to the Beaches resort in December. Its our second time staying there. We didn't use the kids camp last time but are thinking about it this time for our 3 year old and possibly our 15 month old.

For anyone that has used it can you let me know how your experiance was.

thanks in advance

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Kids Club

I used the kids club twice for a few hours each time. My child was older but I assume the service and care level would be the same. We watched the kids club area for the first 2-3 days before making our decision to leave our child - I know, overprotective! But, after seeing the kids and staffs smiling faces, the level of care and level of security, we felt very comfortable leaving our child. Like I said, we only used it for a few hours at a time They have schedules of activities for the older children and the babies are located in a different building. Check it out first and you will see everything will be just fine. The staff and trained and caring. I also believe you get a phone for the staff to call you if there issues. I think this is just for the younger children.

2. Re: Beaches Kids Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 05:16