We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

Eatontown, New...
Level Contributor
119 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

My wife and I are considering a spur of the moment trip to Provo next month, Nov 15-24, staying at The SANDS at Grace Bay and wanted to know if any of the most popular restaurants would be closed. We have our favorites, including breakfast at Seven Stars hotel. Do many of the restaurants close down in November? Thanks!

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

Most restaurants close down in the September/October time frame, so I wouldn't see many issues for you. What restaurants are you questioning?

New Milford...
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

I believe almost everything will be open by then! Many places have already reopened (I.e. Caicos cafe) and others are opening within the next week. You will also see a lot more live music coming back too as the crowds come back.

Eatontown, New...
Level Contributor
119 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

To name just a few - Coco Bistro (for sure!), Anacaona, Bay Bistro, Mango Reef and the restaurant at Seven Stars. (Can't remember the name). Thanks!

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

You should not have an issue with any of those.

5. Re: Are most restaurants open Nov 15 - 24, 2013?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales