We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sands at Grace Bay

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
The Sands at Grace Bay

When my wife and I looked up The Sands at Grace Bay. We were very worried about what we were going into. When we got there, the hotel was amazing and something to die for. We have been to St . Martin and Maui already and this place is so relaxing and beautiful. Included in the package was snorkeling, sail boats, bicycles, kayaking and board surfing. It is kid friendly and the ocean is REALLY clear and warm. Your rooms are a really good size to enjoy and not bump into anyone. All I have to say, is that this hotel is worth the money.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,832 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

Glad you enjoyed The Sands, we have several times, as well. Nice and casual, great service and nice suites in a good location.

Thanks for reporting in.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,294 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

I agree with you most heartily. DR. JIM

Canandaigua, New...
Level Contributor
7,470 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

I have ALWAYS recommended The Sands in the moderate price tag.

No ownership/affiliation at this property.

Nice location....nice grounds....nice suites.

Just the facts.

TCIMIKE

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

Have to agree with you. We just enjoyed a stay at The Sands recently. It feels like home away from home.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

I am already booking for next year.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

I am already booking for next year.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

Agree with you completely.... we stayed at The Sands twice and would choose it over any other on Grace Bay. IMO it is on the absolute section of Grace Bay.... wide beach, clear calm water and Hemingways steps away to take care of the thirst and hunger.

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

Does the room have full ocean view or just partial ocean view? I was not able to tell from the hotel website. Thanks.

Canada
Level Contributor
528 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

Having enjoyed stayed several times at The Sands in oceanview suites...

ocean view suites are just that...you can definitely "see" the ocean but in some cases it is a "partial' view. Naturally from the balcony of a third floor suite versus a first floor suite the "partial' view is far more expansive.

The oceanfront suites have the ocean "in your face' which is fantastic of course. Consequently that is why those suites are more expensive.

The Sands Resort has six 3-story buildings so the view from both oceanview and oceanfront suites will vary somewhat from one building to another. Only building 3 has an elevator.

We love every minute of our winter vacation at The Sands. Look forward to it every year.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,294 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: The Sands at Grace Bay

Oceanfront is like renting an expensive sports car. You savor every minute of the difference of it being for you to enjoy for that time. DR. JIM