We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dickinson, North...
1 post
Save Topic
Pictures

I don't want to spend a fortune on senior pictures while on vacation in Providenciales and would like the cd to print pictures when back in the states. Does anyone have a recommendation or name?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,026 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures

What's a fortune to you? Most discs run the $500 range.

The cheapest way to get pictures is to just ask someone walking the beach!

What is your budget? I must say though, the photographers on island are amazing and worth every penny!

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,703 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures

My family has chosen Jon Nickson of www.eyespice.com . We felt his beach portrait package, which includes a disc, is reasonable in price. Frankly we had sticker shock when we looked at some of the island photographer's prices for a portrait and CD. Wingsong recommended a photographer whose rate was quite low, but I was not impressed. Jon was not the least expensive, but he has a lovely portfolio and the right price for us. He offers a beach portrait and CD combo package of $550.

spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pictures

Agree, blamona - our best pics have always been more candid by passerbys. Please let me know any downside to Villa Ren - the VRBO oceanfront is exactly what we THINK we want and I'll be booking air for May as soon as we return next week from Aruba.(Eagle Beach): we like a quiet place, but I'm VERY social ?!

Thank you so much for any input; I've wanted to go to Provo for almost 20 years !!! The Sands, Alex and OCW are so tempting, too.

4. Re: Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 06:20