We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
48 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

Is the Underwater Submarine Adventure offered at Beaches the same one Undersea Explorer?

Booking direct looks quite a bit cheaper if this is the case. Does anyone have experiance with this?

caicostours.com/wp/coral-reef-adventure/

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,759 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

To my knowledge, there is only semi-submarine operating out of Turtle Cove Marina on Provo. We were just there 3 months ago and went for our 3rd tour. So I believe they are one and the same. DR. JIM

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

yes - that's the one (and only) submarine from turtle cove.

book direct!

they will also pick up and drop off to all resorts along Grace bay - even Beaches!!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
977 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

Yes! We did it on our last trip and lived it! Worth every penny!!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
181 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

is it better to go on a sunny day (was thinking of holding this ida in my back pocket if the weather is bad). However, i assume visibility is better on a sunny day?

also, is it clausterphobic at all? the website talks about that... i assume it's nothing and they simply have to say it, but...

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
977 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

I would imagine a sunny day would be best! It is a very tight space. Very long and narrow so if you have issues with tight spaces you might want to skip this excursion!

Travelbug that is quite the price difference...I don't recall it being that way on our last trip. I would definitely look into booking with the other company!!

6. Re: Beaches Underwater Submarine Adventure Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:17