We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Brisas questions

Anchorage
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Las Brisas questions

Hi -

We (3) are making our first trip to Provo in March and are thinking about a lunch at Las Brisas but I have a few questions.

Do they serve the same menu for lunch and dinner? If not at what time do they stop serving lunch and start serving from a dinner menu?

Do they serve continuously throughout the day? I saw their hours are 11a-10pm but want to make sure we can grab a late lunch if necessary.

Do they take credit cards and if so Visa? If not and only take cash, do they accept US $?

Do you recommend reservations for lunch if we plan to either go at 11am or later like 2:30/3p?

Can we wear swimsuits with cover- ups or board shorts and t-shirts? If we go we'll probably be just off the beach?

Is Las Brisas close to where Kite Provo does its lessons? If not is there another good lunch place nearby? How about Bugaloo's?

Thanks,

Taylor

West Coast
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Brisas questions

Can't comment on when the menu changes, but they do take Visa or cash. American dollars are the currency used in TCI.

Casual wear is fine and you shouldn't require a reservation for lunch.

I think Kite Provo does their lessons at Long Bay which is nowhere near Las Brisas. Bugaloo's isn't near Long Bay.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
418 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Brisas questions

Each time we've gone for lunch around 11:30 and had the whole place to ourselves. The toughest part is choosing a seat because the view is great from all of them. You should try and get to both Las Brisas and Bugaloo's, totally worth it.

Old Bridge, New...
Level Contributor
496 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Brisas questions

Since I'm going for the first time next week, what I did to get a sense of the area and times it takes is I did directions from my hotel to different places thru googles map. I've printed them also. I do that with every place I go .

4. Re: Las Brisas questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2013, 17:36
Toronto
Level Contributor
556 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Las Brisas questions

Not sure who's map me used but we ended up at the docks, a road wasn't shown on the map so the count was off. We turned around and turned down what ended up being the right road. Not a biggie

Ottawa
Level Contributor
727 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Las Brisas questions

You may want to pick up a sandwich at the Cove Deli or Graceway Gourmet & bring it with you to your kite surfing location.

Mentioned in this post
Graceway Gourmet
Graceway Gourmet
185 Reviews
Providenciales
Philadelphia...
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Las Brisas questions

The menu at Las Brisas is the menu for the day which means everything on the menu is available all day long. Yes, they do take credit cards, and they do accept Visa. Hope this helps.

Anchorage
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Las Brisas questions

Thanks everyone!

9. Re: Las Brisas questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 05:17