We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coco Bistro Booked solid

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
32 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Coco Bistro Booked solid

Hi,

Just wanted all the procrastinators like me to know that Coco Bistro is booked solid from 12/22 through 1/2 for dinner. If anyone has suggestions for somewhere similar to this restaurant, I'd appreciate it!

Jill

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

Glad I called a month ago. You still have plenty of great options. I just made reservations today for Caicos Cafe. These are the only 2 for us so far. We want to try Le Bouchon, but might make it a lunch stop. The burger with egg is on my list. We'll probably wing the rest when we get there, adding in some local places as we go.

Try getting a hold of Bay Bistro. It's one of the board favorite's right on the water.

Edited: 03 December 2013, 22:35
Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,555 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

That's a busy time on the island. Try calling while you are there anyway.

Meanwhile I don't know what other dining plans you have but look at Caicos Cafe and Bay Bistro

Edited: and Le Bouchon of course. Relayer remember you need to ask for the egg. It's not normally included

Edited: 04 December 2013, 11:42
Ottawa
Level Contributor
653 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

Coyaba is lovely!

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

We showed up without reservations and although booked they were seating on a first come first serve basis in the bar area. Although it was yummy food, I feel we spoiled the experience by sitting there. I felt packed in and was closer to the people to my left and right than my husband across the table. Also the rudeness of people and their cell phones was shocking. The couple to my left took selfies and photos the whole time, while the couple to my right took photos of each other and then texted, all the while commenting to each other about Facebook feedback on their pics the whole time. Not sure if it was just that night, or the type of people willing to eat in a bar, or the type of people who show up without a res. Sadly a delicious but pricey dining experience felt uncomfortable, rushed, and memorable for the wrong reasons. (Not rushed because of staff, they were impeccable! Rushed because I wanted out.)

Edited: 08 December 2013, 18:12
Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

Bay Bistro was amazing! Anacaona was incredible too! Not terribly impressed with Hemmingways. Amanyara was possibly the best (and most expensive) dining experience I've ever had. Sevens on the beach also good.

A few nicer suggestions based on my limited experience in Grace Bay. Have fun!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

How do you go about booking a reservation? Do you call directly or is there an email address to avoid paying international calling charges?

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

I believe calling is the only option. We spoke for a few minutes and were billed $4 using Verizon.

1FourFun, good to hear from you. Sounds like your trip went well.

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

It went fantastic! Really beautiful beaches and water in TCI. Amazing how 2.5 weeks can just fly by! Writing my reviews now, once they are up I'll do a TR.

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

Cool, looking forward to it. Post some pics too. Crazy weather today, Eagles-Lions playing in a blizzard. I can't wait to watch some football on Grace Bay in a couple weeks.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,555 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coco Bistro Booked solid

I know it says no email but try emailing anyway. It worked in the past for many