We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinners

CT
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dinners

I have booked the following restaurants for dinner during our trip. We are staying at the Regent Grand. Any feedback on whether these were good choices or others I should look at instead?

Seven at Seven Starts Resort

Magnolia

Caicos Cafe

Bay Bistro

Coco Bistro

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
905 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinners

I like your choices for the most part, but if you're looking for a romantic spot, you might consider Grace's Cottage. It's not on the water but in some lighted tropical vegetation. The tables are nicely spaced so you don't feel cramped and the food and selections are very good.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinners

I'd also add Le Bouchon to the list. You've included all of my other favourites.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinners

Feed back? You have done well in my book I must say. We have eaten 10 dinners just this past 4 months from your list and 3 lunches @ Le Bouchon. You are in for a real food treat. Now if you are on Provo on a Thursday night, do not miss the #1 Island food event/gathering. It's the Fish Fry @ Children's Park(held weekly) in the Lower Bight area. Starts @ 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM. We were on Provo for 3 of those Thursday nights. YES, it's that good the first time, second time and third time. Most on this forum would concur with me on this. DR. JIM

Ottawa
Level Contributor
668 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinners

For a casual, yet very delicious, right on the water, dining experience you can add Seaside Cafe at OCW.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,010 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinners

Big yes to Seaside and Le Bouchon right by your hotel. But what should you remove? Hard to say really

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinners

Magnolia is a great spot if you get a table along the Western rail. Get there before the sun sets and only go if you like Tuna. The rest of the food is OK, but the tuna is the draw.

7. Re: Dinners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2015, 06:17