We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
7 posts
Save Topic
Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

If you have stayed at Point Grace @ Cottage Suite Pool Level - how are the rooms? Is there enough sunlight getting in the rooms? View of the pool? Overall ambiance?

I really wish I can get the beachfront, but with just us 2.. it's too much money since it sleeps to 4.

Boston...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

Is "Upper Level" worth the price for Cottage Suite?

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,695 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

I would go with the Upper Cottage, if you can't do Oceanfront. The lower ones tend to be dark, without much of a view of anything because of the foliage. The Upper's have a beautiful view and have tall cathedral ceilings with a wonderful airy and breezy feel.

Love Point Grace, one of my favorites on Grace Bay!

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

I prefer the upper cottages to the lower ones. Depending on which upper cottage you are in, you can still get an ocean view of Grace Bay. You get a prettier view of the grounds and pool as well in the upper cottage.

The cottage above Hutchings restaurant (where they serve breakfast and lunch) can sometimes be a little noisy in the morning. (can hear chairs being moved and silverware clanging) We have stayed in that unit and that was something we noticed although it really didn't bother us. Just something to keep in mind.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

It's pretty bizarre to me that there are no one bedroom oceanfront units at Point Grace, given its focus on couples. Seems counterintuitive.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
102 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

This place does not "focus" on couples. Several owners have children and yes, they attend the resort! It is a quieter place and the cottages are more suitable for couples. This place is amazing, with and without children!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
768 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

I certainly didn't infer that children weren't welcome, but I do think it's inarguable that it is more couples focused than many other places on Provo. It's just strange to not have any one bedroom oceanfront units, IMO.

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

I have stayed at Point Grace upper cottage and loved it. I have also stayed at the Beach House oceanfront room. If its the ocean view you want then look at Beach House. The view of Grace Bay from your bed when you wake in the morning is breath taking. I think the price is around the same. I would stay at either resort but I did miss that view when I stayed at the cottage in PG.

8. Re: Point Grace - Cottage Pool Level

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:18