We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast recommendations?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
63 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast recommendations?

Hi,

We will be arriving Friday and staying in a villa located behind Grace Bay Club. Thanks to all the great posts in this forum, I have plenty of dinner reservations made. However, could someone recommend the best places for breakfast? Thanks for all your help!

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
368 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

The Seaside at OCW is always a nice stop for breakfast. It's right on the water and you can walk there.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Bay Bistro is the best for breakfast!

Devon, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Locally owned rest called Fresh Catch in the Salt mills plaza is great for Breakfast,fairly Priced..ate there several times last August,also Hemmingways in Sands resort out by the beach is excellent for Breakfast and view is great,outside dining under cover..also,forgot about the Green bean in turtle cove ,excellent also with good outside views

Edited: 15 January 2014, 02:17
Providenciales
Level Contributor
774 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Agree with all of these options.. gotta tell you guys, I have a weakness for the French Toast at Beach House Restaurant - YUM!

Providenciales
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Chef Eric from BH took over all F&B at Somerset. Luna Sea by the pool with ocean view and menu similar with what was at BH

New York
Level Contributor
650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

The Beach House is delightful - best coffee on island! French press coffee

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

depends on your budget..Hemmingways at the Sands serves a good meal at a reasonable price

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

If you go to Turtle Cove, the Green Cafe Cafe satisfied our breakfast fix twice when we had only 5 days on Provo. DR. JIM

atlanta
Level Contributor
63 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

Thank you for all of these recommendations- can't wait to try them out! Had some of these same places on my dinner list, too! Only three more days!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast recommendations?

''Only three more days!!!"

Yippie! us too. I'll second the suggestion of Seaside Café. Also, don't forget Caicos Bakery. They're both nearby.