We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Conch Shack

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Da Conch Shack

What time should you arrive at Da Conch Shack to "beat the dinner rush"?

Mentioned in this post
da Conch Shack
da Conch Shack
3,361 Reviews
Providenciales
Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,724 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Da Conch Shack

Before 6PM of what could be construed as dinner rush hour. They do have a couple nights of special events that may impact an impact on this. I believe Thursday is one of the special nights. DR. JIM

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,667 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Da Conch Shack

They moved the special night from Thursday to Wednesday DR JIM.. I recently found that out as I incorrectly had said they have live music on Thursday night.

Landenberg, PA
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Da Conch Shack

I'd say by 6 pm for any of the restaurants on the island. Make reservations if they take them. We didn't go to Da Conch Shack, but I believe they only have music on Thursdays. We went to Bugaloos, which we were told was better. Good food and live music on the weekends.

Mentioned in this post
da Conch Shack
da Conch Shack
3,361 Reviews
Providenciales
Bugaloo's
Bugaloo's
1,935 Reviews
Providenciales
Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,667 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Da Conch Shack

The live music is on Wednesday night.

5. Re: Da Conch Shack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 06:19