We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay ?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
la
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay ?

Hi I'm attending a wedding at seven stars in grace bay at the beginning of August. I would stay there for a few days but would like to rent a 3 bedroom condo for a week so the rest of my family can join me. Never been to the area. Looking for a place that is easy acces to dinning and grocery store. Need some help thanks

Guylene

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay ?

Check Ocean Club West which is right next door to Seven Stars. Easy access to both dining and grocery store. They have a great restaurant onsite as well.

http://oceanclubresorts.com/

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay ?

What's your budget?

Seven Stars is the closest to the IGA and other dining options.

la
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay ?

I would like to stay all included around 6K for the week

Thanks

Guylene

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay ?

The only all inclusive resorts on island are Club Med or Beaches. In my opinion TCI is not an all inclusive destination as there are so many great restaurants and places to explore.

Edited: 19 February 2014, 14:17
la
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay ?

I mean 6K all fees and taxes included

Thanks

Guylene

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay ?

Oh Okay.. Why not just continue the vacation at Seven Stars?

new york
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay ?

Here's an example of something available at the Grandview, which is not too far away. They have other 2 and 3 bedroom units. http://www.vrbo.com/486509

Check around on vrbo.com and flipkey.com

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,692 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay ?

You can also contact Val at www.turksandcaicosreservations.com he will be able to tell you what properties are having deals, what properties have 3 bedroom suites, and where the properties are located along Grace Bay. Some properties have deal where you stay seven and only pay for five at that time of year.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to stay ?

My family of 5 likes the low season rates and availability of rooms in August. I got an Oceanfront 2200+ sq. ft. upper floor suite(sleeps 6-8) with beach balcony on Grace Bay for $3k/week including all fees & taxes in August. Normally it goes for over $7K in high season. Your budget of $6K seems to be able to get a very nice resort in August. Let Val(and crew) @ TCR negotiate accommodations for your family in August? Seven Stars is in a very good location on Grace Bay hub area if I do say so myself(opinions varies). You have options galore. DR. JIM

la
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to stay ?

I Will call Val... Thank you much apreciated

Thanks

Guylene