We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

People often mention the prepared meals/deli section of Graceway Gourmet, comparing it to Whole Foods in the U.S. I am looking for recommendations. Specifically, what have you purchased? What would you recommend and what would you pass on in the future, and why. Pizza? Rotisserie Chicken? Sandwiches etc....

New York City
Level Contributor
186 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

There is a nice small section of prepared foods, nothing as extensive as whole foods. Rotisserie chicken is good, there is a small salad bar with the usual findings, there are prepared sandwiches and fried chicken, etc. They used to have lemon 2 go which was Mediterranean such as hummus, etc. I did not see this in feb.. Overall, good selection, hard to say what to have and avoid as it is really individual preference. Although you can certainly find something to like.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,795 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

Their prepared food is really good. The salad bar is fresh and has a big variety. We've had rotisserie chicken from there, my husband had a meat and mushroom dish, mashed potatoes and veggie and really liked it, we've had jerk chicken from there which was good. It seems like they have one or two hot dish specials every day/night, then a large variety of cold prepared items behind the glass like meatloaf by the slice, lasagna by the slice, quiche, jerk chicken breasts. They also have prepared food in containers to take away like potato salad, chicken salad, cole slaw, pickles, etc. It's a great, "cheap" option for those nights that you don't feel like going out to eat and just want to enjoy the view from your balcony.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
15,139 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

They also have egg rolls, dumplings, ribs, brick oven pizza,

Every day has a special.

Miss Moonies also has prepared meals too, they're open 24 hours (more local fare, like ribs, peas and rice, etc)

Vidor, Texas
Level Contributor
466 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

We have tried the smoked Gouda salad, seafood salad, jerk chicken pasta salad, chicken pot pies, brownies and lemon bars.

They were all good, but I loved the brownies and lemon bars.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,735 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

Graceway Gourmet gets a solid "B" for their prepared meals @ their long Deli counter. Their bigger brother main store on Leeward Hwy however gets a low "C". DR. JIM

Level Contributor
240 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

Every time I go to Provo(5-7 times a year), I get a container of the spicy Asian noodles (cold). They are so delicious, nice and crisp to have at the beach on a hot day. Another trick to save money is grab a few veggies for stir fry from the salad bar instead of buying them in larger quantities. Happy Travels :)

7. Re: Graceway Gourmet - Prepared Meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 06:17