We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Taxi

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
maryland
Level Contributor
4,640 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Taxi

Thanyou Ajax for recommending them, they know you and Mr Ajax well. I was nervous sending tewkers off on her own and Leonard said he will take good care of her.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Taxi

We used Majestic last year based on recommendations from this forum ad Leonard was great!

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,695 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Taxi

Happy to hear that tewksMaryland!

They are wonderful, reliable and a loving church going family.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,366 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Taxi

I used them in January when I was down there with my sister, based on Ajax's recommendation as well, and they were prompt, courteous, and both Antoinette and Leonard were fantastic to talk to. Plus they will stop at the grocery store for you to do a quick run through if you ask them to. Two thumbs up!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Taxi

Agree with everyone about Majestic Taxi! We also used them in December based on Ajax's recommendations. It was our first time not renting a car and couldn't have been happier with them. Wonderful couple! Wonderful service!

We'll definately use them again on our next visit.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Taxi

Agree. If you absolutely, positively, most definitely HAVE to take a taxi, they're about as good as it gets.

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Taxi

Just in case Kalvin is not available what is their tel number?

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,695 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic Taxi

http://www.majestictaxisandtours.com

649-231-7901

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic Taxi

There has been sooo much debate on this forum in regards to car rental vs taxi. Now that we've only hired a taxi ( Majestic) on our last visit, we love it.

Yes, it's much cheaper to rent a car for a full day in Provo vs a cab. But, if you're only planning on making short trips to and from dinner for example it's really not that expensive. I guess it what's comparable at home. For us to take a cab down town for dinner (10min) it's $50.00 plus tip one way. So cab fare on Provo doesn't seen expensive to us. Also, it means that DH can have a drink or two at dinner time!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Majestic Taxi

I agree Maca! We only rent a car the last part of our trip to go down to Taylor Bay, have lunch at Las Brisas, and do a grocery run, then we leave it at the airport on the way out. At night we usually walk down the beach to dinner and cab it back. We save the further restaurants for when we do have the car. I would just hate to pay for a day of car rental and have it sit there in the parking lot. Then I would feel guilty and make myself drive somewhere just to use it, haha! I would rather spend all day in my lounge chair, drink in hand! :-)

1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Majestic Taxi

What timme R U picking me up? 424 Park ave.cranstohn My number is 401 6173722 Iwas told maestic has me but I don't know their nnumber.Can U help?