We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining

East Greenwich...
Level Contributor
18 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Dining

Any nights you would say better than others to go to certain "hot" restaurants the week after Easter? Also, any recommendations on restaurants with water views?

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
10,729 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining

Any night that restaurant is not closed is a good night to have dinner there. Make those "REZZY's" now to avoid any disappointment on the time or day you want to have dinner. Bay Bistro is a good one for beach view near the water @ Sibonne. DR. JIM

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining

Las Brisas- overlooking stunning Chalk Sound! Great place to have lunch ( closed Tuesday).

Flamingos ( next to OCE) for casual local dining. Order the curry grouper. Cash only.

Seaside Cafe at OCW...excellent food!

Somewhere on the Beach- Coral Gardens. Great for lunch or to watch the sunset from the upper deck. Try the fish tacos!

There are others, but along with Bay Bistro, these are my favourites! I'm sure others will chime in with their favourites!

monmouth, nj
Level Contributor
220 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining

Mango reef at Alexandra was my familiy's fav.

East Greenwich...
Level Contributor
18 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining

Thank you for all the great information. We can't wait to go!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dining

What time in the evening is the best for booking ahead for Coco Bistro? Thanks!

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,944 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dining

maroon, it can depend on when you trip is. We like to go around 7pm, but when will you be there?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dining

We'll be there first week of June.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,944 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dining

Sunset is just before 7:30 that time of year and it is best to get there when it is dark for the full light effect, so I would do 7:30. Have sunset drinks at the beachfront bar of your choice (we like The Deck at Seven Stars or The Lounge at Grace Bay Club) and head over to Coco Bistro which is about 5 minutes away from either place.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dining

Dining on the beach is fabulous in Provo, but make sure you head to Coco Bistro as well. Outdoor restaurant nestled among palm trees and amazing service and food. And yes, reservations always, regardless of the day!

For casual outdoor dining, my favorite is Somewhere!

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,445 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dining

I would put Bugaloo's on my list for lunch. There is just something about that setting. We could hang out there all day.

Another favorite of ours is the Cabana @ OCE, great for lunch or dinner. I think it's very underrated on this forum.