We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
731 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Anyone stayed in the one bedroom penthouse? Ive seen the pictures on oyster, but wondered if anyone else had pictures/video. We are currently booked to the 1 bedroom oceanfront suite, but the upgrade is tempting for the penthouse patio!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,049 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Have not stayed, but been through it.

It's stunning, takes breath away

invite me!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,745 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

I am an advocate of going direct Oceanfront as close to the water with an upper level view of Grace Bay. Once you experience this only then you will realize you weren't getting the full package when you stayed on the Island before(I know these things). So give in to that temptation because that feeling you get and those memories you get to take home with you will alleviate any of those regrets if you pass on the opportunity. DR. JIM

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,498 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

I can barely afford breakfast. I imagine its rather expensive

Be careful when you fly those planes from that patio. I know one particular lady who would not be happy if one of those lands on her face. On in her bedroom

McLean, Virginia
Level Contributor
264 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Every elevation level is more spectacular than the one below it; especially on the higher elevation floors (fourth and above).

There is definitely a difference. Grace Bay is so stunning and special; you will not regret it.

If your budget will allow it, I would recommend that you book the Penthouse unit, but only if you take blamona up on her offer!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
731 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Thanks everyone! It is expensive, but my wife and I found out just a few weeks before our last trip down that we are expecting our first Baby :-) I feel like this will be the last trip where we can be totally selfish and just relax. I also just had my 30th birthday (mid life crisis has begun) so this is sort of my present to myself as well as our celebration of the next chapter in our lives. I feel like if I am ever going to go big this is the time to do it!

We will see though I have to sleep on it a few more days before I can feel like it's not a total impulse!

Also ziggy I don't think the phantom gets to go on this trip. Part of the no hassle no stress agreement is that I have to minimize the amount of toys that I bring down haha. I love having all of that with me, but it makes me antsy to think I could be playing with it instead of just relaxing in my chair!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,745 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

I am over twice your age, but that kid in would be tempted to buzz the human seal rookery down the beach with the Phantom. After all, it's 100% public access. And I can't define air space very well. Congrats on that fatherhood thing. Enjoy that commanding view from your Penthouse perch. DR. JIM

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

" I also just had my 30th birthday (mid life crisis has begun)..."

LOL. First time I've seen anyone indicate that 30 is mid-life! Wait till the baby comes. It'll bring a whole new set of "crisises". Congrats to you and your wife.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
731 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Thanks Barb and Dr. Jim! Barb I am planning on my midlife crisis to last at least 10 years :-)

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

Hmm. 10 years? That won't even cover your child being a teenager!

10. Re: Seven Stars 1 bedroom penthouse?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 05:16