We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,535 posts
413 reviews
Save Topic
The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

Sale started today.

A few rates I noticed were $170 for a studio ocean view, $225 for a one bedroom ocean view, and $275 for a two bedroom ocean view.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

I like seeing the words "Ocean View" included in the sale rates. Now this is a good thing. DR. JIM

Boston
Level Contributor
3,118 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

Oceanview isn't the same as oceanfront. It might be some other building's roof with the ocean somewhere in the distance?

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

Sands is a great mid priced property.

Nice location,comfortable suites,well maintained landscape and pools.

A good value and an opportunity to experience the island.

Mike

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

Rates and availability will vary depending on when you travel. I believe the studios start at $155/night. 10% service charge will be added at time of purchase.

5. Re: The Sands Flash Sale on Jetsetter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 06:17