We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
anywhere
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants walkable from seven stars

We will be visiting Provo for the first time in early July. Staying at seven stars. Would like recommendations for walkable restaurants to have dinner at. Already planning on coco bistro. What else? Husband eats fish...I need steak or chicken but otherwise we are open to variety.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147399-i213-k5349…

McLean, Virginia
Level Contributor
264 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Caicos Café is a short half a block from the resort. I personally have had some very good meals at Caicos Café and some very average ones. My wife likes it more than I, but many rate it as one of the top fine dining restaurants on Provo.

Bella Luna is within a block and half walking distance and offers Italian cuisine. In my opinion it truly is a mixed bag. Some really like it and others, like me, believe it is simply average. The facilities are well overdue for a major face lift.

Seven is the fine dining restaurant on site at Seven Stars and is one of the top fine dining restaurants on Provo.

You are in a great central location and thus have many restaurant options within close proximity to the resort.

Canada
Level Contributor
512 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

So may to choose from within 5 minutes walk from Seven Stars. Just mentioning a few. However they are not beachfront. Safe walk, of course, just in case you were wondering.

Vix

Via Veneto (Italian) upstairs at Ports of Call. Excellent. Opened 2014

Lupo (Italian) Very good. Opened 2013

Bella Luna (Italian) - absolutely beautiful setting, atmosphere, service, menu, etc. Reserve. Excellent

Fresh Catch (local and casual) - Salt Mills Plaza) Excellent. Opened 2014

Thai Orchid (Thai) Very good

Yoshiis (Japanese) OK

Danny Buoys (pub like) live music OK

Caicos Café and Coco Bistro (already mentioned by others) upscale...

Big Al's at Salt Mills Plaza - sort of a burger place. Been there twice but not again. (If you don't go you won't miss a thing)

Jimmy's Dive at Ports of Call. Exactly what you'd expect from the name. VERY casual and sufficient dining options. Only restaurant I know that charges extra if you use a credit card.

A 12 to 15 minute walk either on the beach or sidewalk west 7 Stars is Hemingways restaurant at the Sands Resort -- breakfast, lunch or dinner options. Music several nights a week. Beachfront. Indoor or outdoor seating. Dinner reservations necessary.. Catch the sunset and gaze at the ocean! You'll love it.

You can read about all of the above and more when you arrive in the Where When How magazine. There is a map inside the mag to give you a general idea of location.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Also (not mentioned) within walking: to the east Seaside Cafe at Ocean Club West for beachfront BLD. Chopsticks authentic Asian just past the Graceway Gourmet. At Regent Village, S Shack subway shop and Le Bouchon du Village streetside cafe with chalkboard French cuisine. At Le Vele Plaza, Shay Cafe for BL and gelatto.

Highly recommend the White Tuna Escolar at Seaside Cafe and the Steak au Poivre at Le Bouchon.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,704 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Turks Kabob and Pork Shack down Grace Bay road by Alvernas Local Craft Markets. DR. JIM

Edited: 07 May 2014, 13:57
anywhere
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Thanks so much everyone! Someone mentioned there might be a good tapas place near seven stars also. Does that sound familiar?

maryland
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

WWH, what is this? White Tuna Escolar at Seaside Cafe. New on the menu?

Boston...
Level Contributor
758 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

If it's actually escolar, that's the last thing anyone should eat on vacation. Roll the dice if you must, but why gamble with potentially spending a couple of days in the bathroom on your trip when there's so much Grouper, Snapper, and Wahoo available?

Boston...
Level Contributor
758 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Bella Luna Pizza Garden. Good pies and a really nice location under the palm trees.

York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
427 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants walkable from seven stars

Tortuga I agree. I would stay away from any true escolar, especially while on vacation.