We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stand up paddle board rental

California
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Stand up paddle board rental

We will be staying at the Grandview in July and would like to rent a stand up paddle board for the week. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who rents the boards and will they deliver to our condo? Thanks in advance for your help.

provo
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

I noticed when I was on that stretch of the beach last week that they are renting SUPs at ocean club which is just past club med to the east of your hotel. Not sure on cost.

Westchester County...
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

Not sure who you are renting Grandview from but there are a couple owners on VRBO who include access to a garage onsite with SUPs, kayaks and bikes. I know not all owners offer this but some do.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

We rented them on the beach at Ocean Club East. $35 per hour, $15 for each additional hour. We had a blast!

Sorry - I don't have any info on weekly rental or delivery. Good luck!

California
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

Thanks for the suggestions. Our owner at the Grandview does not include the paddle board rental.

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,313 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

Did not realize a Paddleboard costs more than a car (?) to rent! All of the prices below (as per the websites) do not include the delivery fee except SUP Provo delivers for Free for the week.

SurfSideOceanAcademy.com. $55 per day $325 weekly

BigBlueUnlimited.com. $100 per day

WaterPlayProvo.com. $100 per day

PaddleBoardProvo.com  $100 per day

SUPProvo.com  $100 per day $350 weekly

I am sure there are more...

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

We're renting a SUP from SUPPROVO.COM for our upcoming June trip. As the previous poster mentioned it's $350 for the week and they'll deliver to your villa/apartment at no extra cost. Mike has been great with emails thus far.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
73 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

We rented from SUPProvo.com last January and will use them again this winter. They were awesome, will deliver and pick up, and the boards are fiberglass. Some places rent inflatable boards so be sure you know what type of board you are getting.

Texas
Level Contributor
568 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

Appears that SUPprovo is affiliated with KiteProvo - if so, met Mike on a recent trip (in grocery line)... Nice guy. Hoping to do some kiteboarding with them on a future trip. Didn't realize they did SUPoards, too - delivery and pickup along with what seem to be reasonable rates.

California
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

Thank you, I will call SUPprovo.

10. Re: Stand up paddle board rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:16