We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches - Key West Concierge Luxury room

IOM
Level Contributor
73 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches - Key West Concierge Luxury room

Hi - does anybody have any photos or more information on these rooms? Looking to book for November 2014. Thank you.

IOM
Level Contributor
73 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches - Key West Concierge Luxury room

Hi - does anybody have any photos or more information on these rooms? Looking to book for November 2014. Thank you.

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
61 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches - Key West Concierge Luxury room

Hi Guzzi - We will be at Beaches Nov. 7-17...I was stuck between the CV one bedroom Concierge & the Key West one bedroom Concierge. We are traveling with our 22 & 24 yr old kids. I finally decided on CV due to location, price & the fact that I dont need/want a kitchen!! Key West looks awesome but for the $$ I couldnt justify taking a smaller room. I found some pictures & room info on oyster.com/turks-and-caicos/…

& on familyvacationcritic.com/beaches-turks-and-c…

Hope that helps & maybe we will meet up with you there!

IOM
Level Contributor
73 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches - Key West Concierge Luxury room

Thanks for your reply. We booked the Key West room in the end. We've stayed in the French Village and the Caribbean and loved both. Really looking forward to it. Thanks for the photo links really useful. Hope you have a great holiday too. Hopefully we can post some pictures of the Key West room when we are back.

4. Re: Beaches - Key West Concierge Luxury room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 07:15