We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Luna Sea.

USA,NJ
Level Contributor
171 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Luna Sea.

Hello,

I was looking at villas on Providenciales, and would like to know if any of you knows about this villa.

We always stayed at one of the villas in ocean point, but this year we would like stay in something smaller as we will be only four adults.

Thank you for time,

Cordially,

Val.

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

I know it VERY well!!!

What did you want to know??

USA,NJ
Level Contributor
171 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

Hello Husby-Amp,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was wondering if it is as beautiful as it shows on the pics. As I've read in the ad, the two bedroom house is built like each bedroom is independent from each other. Is the neighborhood safe? The reviews on the rental site are all very good, but as I trust the T.A community, I always ask for more info.

Thank you,

Cordially,

Val.

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

Yes, the area is very safe, it operates the best neighborhood watch schemes on Provo. All residents have radios and the coordinator is practically next door to you!!

The bedrooms are off / adjacent to the main living room, which incorporates an open plan kitchen, which has one end open / screened in

there is a small pool which is on the living room level.

small 'beach' gives access to shallow and very calm water

the road is unpaved, but has been graded recently - allow about 10 mins to the IGA, 15min to Grace bay etc.

no street lights so be careful driving at night! I have seen plenty drive into the shallow lake!!

hope this helps?

USA,NJ
Level Contributor
171 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

Hello again,

Thank you again, we narrowed it down to two properties, so just in case this one is not available anymore, we will go back to the one we have seen in chalk sound.

Last time we were there, we had brought a luggage of items that we had dropped at a youth house. I remember it was on the way to ocean point, and the lady I had gotten in touch with, was a lawyer. Do you know what I am talking about? We always bring some things destined to stay as when you live on an island, shipping can be expensive. We also had brought several items to the pot cake rescue center near grace bay. Do you know how to get in touch with both? You can PM me if easier, thanks again for your time,

Cordially,

Val.

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

done!!

PA
Level Contributor
169 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

We stayed here on our first visit to Provo. When we stayed there, the former owners lived upstairs, and we rented the downstairs efficiency-type apartment. It had a separate entrance and was not connected to the house inside. I believe the owners just sold the house about a year ago, because they kept in touch with us. They put the house up for sale while we were there in 2007. Unless something has changed, the downstairs bedroom is a separate apartment, which is entered from the driveway level, and there were steps up into the house area. Maybe there are two bedrooms upstairs? I didn't remember that, but I could be wrong.

7. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 00:35
Edited: 29 May 2014, 00:35
PA
Level Contributor
169 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

Sorry, don't know what I did to make that post twice.

PORT JEFFERSON NEW...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

We are renting it in July for a week, last year we rented at Chalk Sound which was nice as well. I will posted a review when I come back, looks like a decent place.

USA,NJ
Level Contributor
171 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Luna Sea.

Hi Forkliftz,

I cannot wait for your report as I just booked it for 10 days in August.

Safe travel, have fun,

Cordially,

Val.