We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
413 reviews
Save Topic
Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

Must travel on a Wednesday or Saturday between July 8-Nov 1. Lowest RT I saw was $324. Here's the link:

www2.jetblue.com/bestfarefinder/…

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
10,932 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

YES, this is the type of forum info posting I am excited to see. Now I know you are smiling because that's how I feel when positive things like this are posted. Not that I would pay that $324 rate, but there is hope for most others. You did good in my book. DR. JIM

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

I'm just throwing it out there for others. We don't fly out of JFK.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
373 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

I will b flying out of JFK next May and would prefer JetBlue . Anyone know when I can start checking fares?

Wolcott, Connecticut
Level Contributor
739 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

Jet Blue books 6 months out, if you find a good fare for one way (departure) buy it and then buy one way return that way you won't be bumped out of low fares. Looks like Sat to Sat are pricing cheaper in Aug/Sep I guess people are trying to avoid Sat travel.

We just booked air for Sep for the 2 of us $195 total used air miles and pay with miles 2 different airlines 2 different airports EWR and JFK you have to get creative.

My daughter paid with miles and paid $150 out of pocket for 3 people r/t JFK all travel is Sat to Sat.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
373 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

NICE! well whatever it is, it is, I'm going :)))

NY, NY
Level Contributor
20 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

You should also check out Delta which just started flying out of JFK to PLS a few months ago and had substantially cheaper airfares than Jetblue.

7. Re: Jet Blue 48 hour sale from JFK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2015, 06:17