We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

Tampa
Level Contributor
266 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

I just tried to make an online reservation for a 1/2 day pure snorkeling group trip. There aren't any rates posted and the only way to make an online reservation is to provide credit card information. Can anyone tell me what the rates are? I just can't blindly give out credit card information without knowing rates or cancellation penalties. Also, at this time of year, is it generally acceptable to wait until we get on the island before making reservations? Thanks!

Shelbyville, KY
Level Contributor
557 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

I'm pretty sure the Pure Snorkeling tour is $105. We had tried to book with them before we got to Provo for the 1/2 day West Caicos & Sand Dollar trip which is $95, but when we got there they did not have enough people sign up for it and they cancelled our reservation. The rule for cancellations is that if they cancel you don't get charged, but if you are the one who cancels, you are going to get charged no matter what. I guess they have to do that to stay in business, but that's another reason to wait until you get there to book. Anyway, since we wanted a trip that included shelling we ended up going with Silver Deep and had a good trip. We got a $5 per person discount from them for booking online instead of through a hotel, and I booked it from my laptop in our condo. There are so many companies down there offering these trips I would think you would be OK to wait and book when you get there.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

send them an e-mail: divucrzy@tciway.tc they will email you back within the hour with the price.

houston
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

I just called them and booked over the phone. $105 a person is correct. Pretty good snorkeling trip

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

When are you going? We have a full day on the 24th but we're thinking of switching it to the half day.

Tampa
Level Contributor
266 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

Thanks for the info. I emailed them.

beach bleach - Unfortunately, we won't be there by the 24th. We aren't getting into Provo until the 28th, so I'm trying to schedule it for a 1/2 day between the 30th and July 3.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

Have fun...I'll try to remember to post my experience...doing the half day on Tues. have fun on your holiday!

Tampa
Level Contributor
266 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

Thanks! Hope you have a great time as well! I can't wait to hear about your snorkeling adventure!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

How was the 1/2 day pure snorkeling trip with Caicos Adventures?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

We had a great time! We were picked up after 8am from our hotel and picked up a few others along the way. We then went to the south side of the island to their marina and were out on water until about 1:00pm.

We visited 3 snorkel spots and a very cool lagoon area. After that we had a sandwich lunch, chips, soda, water, and rum punch. The ride is about 30 mins each direction. We had great weather and great visibility! The crew were also fantastic and would highly recommend!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
56 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Caicos Adventures - Pure Snorkeling

Thank you for letting us know. We can't wait to get there... 11 more days!! Woohoo!!