We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

I am sure some of you must follow her awesome blog but for those who don't, this one just came out. They are all well written and highly entertaining. Enjoy.

http://vicki-h.travellerspoint.com/

Exeter, New...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

Thanks for sharing Kristen. I have never read her blog, but will start now. What a great description of her time in Provo. It was humorous and informative and the pictures were beautiful. I loved the house where they stayed!

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

I agree about the house. Amazing views. And she takes beautiful pictures. She also has reports on Anguilla, Jost Van Dyke, Greece, Hawaii and lots on the Bahamas Out Islands and St. John (plus many other destinations).

Edited: 09 July 2014, 15:00
Tennessee
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! Thanks for sharing. I've never read her blog before. If I don't forget I'm going to read some more entries when I get home from work this evening. I wish I lived a life like hers!! I've always wanted to sail a small, private sailboat through the Caribbean and Bahamas just don't have the resources to do it on my own and haven't yet met the right person that I would want to share the experience with and go in 50-50.

The report was so entertaining and funny that I laughed our loud at my desk (causing a few suspicious looks). I especially enjoyed the descriptions of the 'too cool' dance night at the Gansevort, the father- daughter dance night poster, and the Bight Reef incident........ which I really loved because I stayed at Coral Gardens last year and saw several unaware snorkelers yelled at in the same way when Jerome from Coral Gardens would blow his whistle and yell with a megaphone. I always wondered how they felt. HaHa. I normally travel alone so stay in more populated areas, and this report made me think how fun it looked to be able to stay and explore more out of the way places with another, or a special someone.

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

I always laugh out loud while reading them. And they are all just as funny (if not funnier). The boat trip stories are great. They also have a small private plane so they fly themselves to many destinations (especially the Bahamas). I always say that I want her life! And she is just the nicest, most down to earth person.

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
7,567 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

Finally.....something worth reading on Trip Advisor.

Thanks for posting this AWESOME trip report.

MIKE

Centreville...
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

Glad everyone enjoys her reports as much as I do. And I just noticed the glaring omission in my title. My apologies.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
612 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

Lol I posted the same thing earlier today,great great travel blog!!!!!!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

Really enjoyed reading her blog on Provo!

I also quickly read the ones on Canada! She captured some great pictures of the Maritimes ( where I live) and a lot of what she calls 'Canadisms"! Very funny and enjoyable read!

As time allows, I think I'll try to read all of her blogs!

Thanks for sharing!!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
612 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

The ones she has on the Exumas (which they travel quite frequently) are the best!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Fabulous Provo trip report the talented Vicki H

VICKI really knows her travel info by extensive research & actually out in the field traveling. Tons of photos brings you right into the travel locations. Well done I must say. DR. JIM