We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

great wine

maryland
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
great wine

The Wine Cellar is having a great deal on pairing wine, $9.99 a bottle. I like a lite pinot grigio and Jesus, the manager, recommended the "salmon and trout" bottle. It is excellent and a great deal.

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,947 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: great wine

Does it taste like fish?

Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: great wine

I can't wait to go for a wine tasting at the cellar and sample some yummy wine!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
10,837 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: great wine

Joebwan. "Salmon & Trout" is a brand of wine. Bright yellow color with green highlights. The nose is fresh with intense aromas of tropical fruits and lime. Seductive white flowers and vanilla appear at every swirl of the Glass. The palate is extremely fruity, well- balanced with a crisp and lively finis. Good pairing with fish, shellfish and seafood. I had to look this up since I have been dry since 1995. DR. JIM

maryland
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: great wine

Yeah, what Dr Jim said. I guess I better use a wine glass instead of my red solo cup in order to get the full effect.

Edited: 10 July 2014, 13:42
New York City, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: great wine

Hi, my name is Martha (nickname Martha Washington), I met your daughter & husband on the beach at OCW. My husband and I stayed a week and are back in New York now. We had a great time and may be interested in purchaseing a olace. I understand you purchased a year ago and thought you could give us some insight around the process.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,697 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: great wine

If they have Santa Margherita that is a very nice Pinot Grigio also. Have Fun !!! Hi to all you TA peeps. Wish I could have gone.

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: great wine

Had to chuckle, Dr. Jim, such a great wine description from someone who no longer drinks!!! Then you owned up to looking it up!!! Camke - that is a good pinot grigio!!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
10,837 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: great wine

Lola. I became an expert @ adult beverages in 1992 when I became a widower with 2 daughters & a son until I'd met DR. VICKI in 1995. About 21% of medical doctors have this condition/problem @ any one time in their career's. Currently, that is one out of 5 active, practicing physicians today. DR. JIM

9. Re: great wine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:15