We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stamps

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mechanicsburg...
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
stamps

where does one buy postage for postcards?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,745 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: stamps

Post Office by the Flamingo round-a-bout near the Provo Airport. Pretty Island stamps they sell @ face value. If you want to mail postcard/letters from the Island, you will definitely be back home before they reach your intended recipient. DR. JIM

Providenciales
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
3,289 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: stamps

Post office has moved from the old PHMC building over to Towne Centre Mall towards the back of the long hallway. Some shops will have stamps for you to purchase, check at Art Provo.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stamps

Quite a few of the places that sell postcards, sell stamps for them. Some of the shops in Ports of Call, Unicorn Bookstore by main IGA, the small store by the entrance to The Sands. Most resorts will mail them for you if you have them stamped.

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stamps

I sent a card home last time I was on island and it took a month to get there..unless you collect stamps dont bother, if you have to send a card (ie 'look where I have been' ) send it when you get home

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: stamps

I also couldn't find stamps and asked the reception staff if they would post the cards for me. They said 'no problem' and added the cost of stamps to the bill......then forgot the stamps! I only know this because they all arrived unstamped in the UK two weeks later (thankfully at no cost to our relatives)

6. Re: stamps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:17