We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the best bars/restaurants with a VIEW?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What are the best bars/restaurants with a VIEW?

Looking for places with the best view (preferably by the water of course). Doesn't have to be a place to eat, but more to enjoy sunset drinks and what not where you can enjoy the ambiance.

Looking for a mix of laid back (Somwhere? Da Conch Shak?) and places within a resort (Infinity bar? The Deck @ Seven Stars?)

Thanks for your suggestions

Palm Harbor, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What are the best bars/restaurants with a VIEW?

The Infinity Bar and Anacaona Restaurant at Grace Bay Club are right on Grace Bay beach with a spectacular view and ambiance. They have nice couches at the bar where you can relax with a drink and watch the sunset. Afterwards, get a table next to the surf for dinner. The bar and restaurant are side by side so not a problem. I have been going to TCI for years and this is best for being on the beach and close. A bit pricey but everything is down on the island. This is the swanky place to go. Da Conch Shack is also right on the beach but smaller and very rustic. It is a great place to grab a beer and hang with locals. Low key is maybe overstating. You have to go there at least once and have cracked conch and a beer but remember it is not at all fancy. In front of Infinity Bar, they rake the sand daily so it is like powder and you sip on fancy martinis on a couch. At Conch Shack, the beach has tree droppings and beach wash-up so very realistic, as you gulp your beer. Both have their place in my world. The deck at Seven Stars is not far from Grace Bay Club. It is set back just slightly more than Infinity but still great view You just may not hear the surf and I like that part. I like the deck but sometimes it has been crowded, probably by guests. It may have been my timing but it has always been easier to get my drink at the other two. Check on sites but all of these places have live entertainment on certain nights.

colin34711
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: What are the best bars/restaurants with a VIEW?

Mango Reef, Bay Bistro, Magnolia, Las Brisas

Edited: 18 July 2014, 19:17
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: What are the best bars/restaurants with a VIEW?

I guess my favorite view is a plate of Ms. Martha's cooking at Three Queens. :b

14. Re: What are the best bars/restaurants with a VIEW?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:16