We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Our "family" of 8 spent one week at the end of June at Villa Roi Soleil. As with every other trip, there were no disappointments, other than having to return home.

I would highly recommend this villa as it suited our group very well with plenty of space for everyone, it was very well equipped and it was well cared for with an owner who was always just a phone call away (in addition to a groundskeeper who came daily). A condo would have not worked for our loud and raucous group of young adult children. We probably would have been asked to leave most resorts based on "volume" alone!

The biggest drawback, and only drawback, was the drive from Bristol Hill Road to everything that mattered. The road is in horrible condition in places. The beach at Grace Bay is FAR superior to the beach on the property, but if I had to pick (when traveling with 6 mini adults) between a private villa with a "meh" beach and a GREAT beach in a condo community, I would pick the villa. Late night pool parties, loud music, etc. - you get the idea.

My next triip will be sans kids and on Grace Bay for sure.

Here is the link to my photo album: www.slickpic.com/users/Lovethesun/gallery/

Feel free to post any questions or send me a PM.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 01:29
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

By the way, the photos are best viewed in "full screen" mode, and each pic has a descriptive caption.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Beautiful!! Looks like everyone is having a blast. The villa, and the infinity pool, look incredible. I may just have to break down and get some friends or family so I can stay in a private villa with a group sometime - instead of a small place more suited for a solo traveler.

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,589 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Gorgeous pictures! How wonderful that you were able to take such a special trip with your kids. We have 6 kids between 25-36, so I totally get where you're coming from. :-)

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,026 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Ahh. I needed that

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,704 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Sans children on Grace Bay would be Point Grace for next year. The quiet Beach will not disappoint you. DR. JIM

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Great pics! What a fun vacation you must have had!

Thanks for sharing!!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Looks like a great villa filled with very happy vacationers!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,457 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

To respond to those that asked, here is the link to the villa website:

http://www.villaroisoleil.com/

You can communicate with the owner directly, but the owner uses an rental agency to handle the booking, deposit, contract etc.

This villa is a bit off the beaten path but we could get to Leeward and the grocery store in under 15 minutes. We ate ALL meals, except for three, on the property. We had a small army to feed and we like to cook, so it worked well for us. We spent MORE on two dinners out than we spent on groceries for the entire week. Beer and liquor, plus 8 cases of water are not included. That was a WHOLE other expense. :-)

Edited: 06 August 2014, 22:01
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,932 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

Boy did I need a Provo fix... wonderful pictures Nicole! I enjoyed seeing the very happy faces along with the sunlight and ocean! We skipped Provo this summer to go to Anguilla, and Anguilla does not come close to provo! OOOOOHHHHH how we missed Turks and Caicos. We are planning our trip for June of 2015! YAY!

Thanks again !

djb

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,704 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Our photo album from Villa Roi Soleil

DJB. Well, I just gave you your "Hail Mary" pass. That's 2 today so far. As I already commented, great pics Nicole. DR. JIM

Edited: 07 August 2014, 17:14