We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going soon, REAL SOON??? I need a favor.

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
9 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going soon, REAL SOON??? I need a favor.

I got married here in June and forgot to get one photo and I need it for my upcoming wedding party. I want our last name and the date of our marriage written in the sand. I live in SC and go to the beach regularly, but the sand and water obviously aren't the same! If someone could take this pic and email it to me, I would SO appreciate it!!!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,524 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going soon, REAL SOON??? I need a favor.

I so wish I could help but not going again for at least a couple more months. Just wanted to say what a great photo idea and enjoy your wedding party!! Do you have plans to return to the TCI's soon?

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
9 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going soon, REAL SOON??? I need a favor.

We will absolutely return, but not too soon. We have too many other trips planned for this year and we are going to Iceland in Feb so IF we can go next year, it will be a short trip, 4 - 5 days.

Getting married there was our first time there and we LOVED it, as did our guests.

Thanks for offering :-)

Charlotte, N C
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going soon, REAL SOON??? I need a favor.

We will arrive on Saturday the 9th & I would be happy to take such a picture for you, with the help of my more tech savvy adult children. If interested, you can send me a PM. Congratulations on your marriage!

4. Re: Anyone going soon, REAL SOON??? I need a favor.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 07:16