We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call November 2014

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Roll Call November 2014

We just booked Le Vele Resort for 11/8 to 11/15. Anyone else going at that time?? This is our first trip to T & C, and I am so excited. I have wanted to go here for many, many years!!

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll Call November 2014

Oh, and I did request to be on the highest floor possible.

Thanks to everyone who recommended Val at Turks and Caicos Reservations. He was great to work with. Still trying to decide if we should rent a car or not.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll Call November 2014

Looks like you waited a long time for your Island turn? I hope you find it to exceed your expectations. Now it's only about 3 months or 90 days away. It's more fun counting the days though .My 4 girls are counting only 5 more days before they are unleashed on the Islands(Provo, North Caicos, Grand Turk and Middle Caicos). YES to renting the car. You are in for a real Paradise treat. Trust me on this statement. DR. JIM

Edited: 09 August 2014, 15:48
Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
246 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll Call November 2014

I highly recommend renting a car. There are some great places such as Leeward/Chalk sound and Bugaloos that you need a car to get there. Driving is on the left is not that difficult. It was easier to adjust to it than I expected.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
2,469 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll Call November 2014

We are SO excited. This entire year has consisted of college visits, research, and applications for our daughter. I need a break from it all!!!

We don't need to rent a car for the entire visit, right? Is there a rental place that's not at the airport?

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll Call November 2014

You won't need one the entire time. Grace Bay Car Rentals and Avis are close by and they will usually bring it to your resort.

Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
246 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll Call November 2014

You won't need it the whole time. Just plan your excursions when you have it. The island is not that big so it does not take too long to get places. Have fun!!!

ny
Level Contributor
168 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll Call November 2014

You should be excited !!! Grace bay is AWESOME.... 11/15 to 11/22 Ocean club west.....so psyched to have booked this....had booked Aruba 10/18 to 10/25 but had to cancel......

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
61 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll Call November 2014

This November will be our first trip to Provo...we feel the excitement too!

We will be there 11/7 - 11/17 & are staying at Beaches. This is our family vacation with our adult (22 & 24) kids.

We have a fishing trip with Panoply, all day snorkel & BBQ trip with Island Vibes & a Jet Ski trip with Caribbean Crusin planned. Rented a car for 2 days so we can check out the island.

I was convinced AI was the way to go with food & alcohol included...we like both! But I have to admit if I had researched more we may have gone a different route after all the advice on TA.

We will know better for next time!

Cheers to sunshine, warm waters & paradise! May we all have amazing adventures!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
121 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll Call November 2014

We will be there 11/10-11/15 for our honeymoon! We're first timers. I'm thankful for all the regular posters on this forum for providing such great information. Cheers!

Level Contributor
172 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll Call November 2014

Just booked Nov 1-11. Been visiting Provo since 2004. This will be my 20th trip??.... I've lost count! :) Not a bad thing. Staying at the Regent Grand.