We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for a babymoon?

Holbrook, New York
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for a babymoon?

Hello, my husband and are are planning a babymoon sometime between late October-early December. We are trying to decided where to stay. We have narrowed it down to Gansevoort or Seven Stars. We are looking for luxury accommodations, nice spa and nicest, least crowded beach. Also, since we don't have children (yet), we prefer not too many running around.

Additionally, aside from price is there a better time to go to Provo between end of October to early December? I will be 18-25 weeks pregnant depending on when we go.

Thanks in advance!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for a babymoon?

Probably with the exception of Turkey Holiday week, there will be fewer(they should be in school) little trip spoilers running amuck. Gansevoort is located @ the very western end of Grace Bay--Seven Stars is located in the central hub area. Rates are still Low season. High Season rates usually kicks in Mid-December. So budget wise you are @ an advantage. We have been on the Island 3 times the first week of December(last year was most recent) and the Ocean water is starting it's Winter temperature(still very swimmable). Gansevoort is a bit more luxurious but I would go with Seven Stars for the better overall location for your babymoon. DR. JIM

Tennessee
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for a babymoon?

From somebody who had their last child almost 30 years ago (whaaaat???), what exactly is a babymoon? I have never heard that term before. Of course I don't really work or hang out with anyone in their childbearing years either.

Finger Lakes Wine...
Level Contributor
7,859 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for a babymoon?

Other upscale properties to consider are Point Grace, Somerset and Regent Palms.

All are beautiful in nice locations and worthy of consideration.

All 3 have spa services on site.

Regent Palms does have a destination worthy spa.

Just should add these to the mix.

Just the facts.

Mike

4. Re: Best hotel for a babymoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 07:16