We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missing Home....

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
739 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Missing Home....

It feels like forever since we have been down in turks. I would kill to go to Pizza Pizza for lunch today and then go lay in the Seven Stars pool. Is it time to go back yet?!?

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Missing Home....

It's always time to go back; unfortunately, everything doesn't always align quite right to get there as frequently as we all would like!! We've been home one week and it's time to go back....hope you get there soon....

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Missing Home....

I know! I would give anything to be sitting at Flamingo's right now with a Rum Punch in hand!

I did do one thing to alleviate the pain somewhat....I made a really cool collage with a lot of our pics from our trip in June and it now hangs in the hallway...I pass by it several times a day and get a little "mini vacation" when I stop to look at them....that's the best I can do for awhile! :-)

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,569 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Missing Home....

Patty, at 2pm yesterday I had coconut curried grouper and the $4 version of the non-adult punch @ Ricky's Flamingo for lunch. I am going back for seconds, third's and fourth's before this thing is done. DR. JIM

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,569 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Missing Home....

JWRICHTE, there have been no reports of UFO's or small helicopters flying over Gracie pass 2days. I will keep you informed over the next 13 days for any sightings. DR. JIM

Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Missing Home....

I can't wait to get back and have the "adult" version of the rum punch at Ricky's!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
739 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Missing Home....

Haha thanks dr. Jim. The phantom is mossing turks too. Hope u have a great trip!

7. Re: Missing Home....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:17