We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost dog

Providenciales
2 posts
Save Topic
Lost dog

Hello, My good friends, I am reaching out to as many people in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. We have lost our dear golden retriever Lucy. She ran away this past Friday and have searched everywhere for her. If you have seen a female, yellow golden retreiver straying anywhere, can you please contact me as soon as possible. Unfortunately she escaped not wearing her collar. It would be so greatly appreciated for any info about her and for your simple help. I have attached a photo of what she looks like. She answers to Lucy. She is very friendly and definitely needs to come back home soon. Any help if you see her, please. There is a reward for her return. Thank you so much.

She escaped from the Duck Yard, Kew Town area. Please call Bernard at (649)341-8900.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost dog

That's so sad…good luck, I hope you find her. Please send the link of Lucy's picture again, as it did not come through.

Providenciales
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost dog

Hey there. Thanks for your thoughts and concern. Lucy was found today, thank God. She lost some weight but she's in one piece.

maryland
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost dog

Boy I wish there was a *like button, thank god she was found.

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lost dog

So glad to hear she was found!

Maple, Canada
Level Contributor
390 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lost dog

tewksMd,

💗👍.......*like*

Duncan, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Lost dog

Glad you found her safe and sound.....

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lost dog

Oh thank Goodness

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,851 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lost dog

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: Lost dog

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16